Monday 7 March 2016

Memo to all members of crew

Captain's memo: Stardate 07031.6

My communications officer informs me that some of you have been spreading unsound advice around the crew. This advice claims that 10 hours of techno is too much and inadvisable. My instinct tells me that this is not the case, and in fact after referring to my medical officer, it turns out that actually 10 hours of techno is great for morale and large quantities of bass may even have some health benefits. As such I am making it compulsory for all crew members to listen to ten hours of techno per week. I have asked Data to do spot checks in the logs, so I will know if any of you are disobeying me.

I recommend starting with the Kiasmos



Then moving on to some Stephen Bodzin



Finally make a note in your calendars to check out Moderat's new album: III On the 1st April.


No comments:

Post a Comment